(€ 14,30 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Compensation for electrolyte losses
- Contains nutrients
- Supports efficiency
Item no.: VEP-389016, Content: 3 kg, EAN: 4260003890169
- Horses lose important electrolytes through diarrhoea and sweating. This supplement enables quick and effective electrolyte replacement.
- According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), this product can be used in competitions (ADMR-compliant).
- Adult horses (500 kg): 20 - 40g
- Foals, young horses and small horses: 10 - 20g
- Administer with food or as a treat.
- For periods of heavy sweating, you can use the supplement up to 5 times a day
- Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration for horses (500 kg) should not exceed 200 g per animal per day, and for foals, young and small horses 100g per animal per day.
- Make sure your horse has plenty of water to drink while they are taking the supplement
- The most common reason horses don't drink at a show is due to electrolyte loss
- Once the electrolyte loss has been compensated, your horse will start drinking again.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Sodium chloride
- Oat flakes
- Apple pomace
- Potassium chloride
- Calcium carbonate
- Beet molasses
- Magnesium oxide
Nutritional additives per kg/litre
|Vitamin C||3.000 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||250 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||200 mg|
|Iodine E2||8 mg|
|Vitamin C as L-ascorbic acid 3a300|
|Pantothenic acid as calcium D-pantothenate 3a841|
|Iron E1 as iron (II) sulfate monohydrate|
|Cobalt II sulfate heptahydrate E3|
|Copper E4 copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate|
|Manganese as Manganese II Sulfate Monohydrate E5|
|Sodium selenite E8|
Questions & Answers about EquiPower Elektrolytpellets
English reviews written for EquiPower Elektrolytpellets
2 customer reviews in all languages
4,5 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available