EquiPower EquiPower - Electrolyte Liquid
Promotes endurance performance
(€ 2,70 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Compensation for electrolyte losses
- Covering the need for vital substances
- Support of efficiency
Item no.: VEP-389008, Content: 1 l, EAN: 4260003890084
Important electrolytes are lost, especially with diarrhoea and sweating. EquiPower - Electrolyte liquid enables a quick and effective electrolyte replacement.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
- Adult horses (500kg): 20-40ml
- Foals, young horses and small horses: 10-20ml
- Pour over the food or in 1-2 litres of drinking water and mix well
- In the case of severe sweat loss, electrolytes can be given up to five times a day.
- If there is a lot of sweat loss, electrolytes can be added up to five times a day without any problems.
- In order to achieve an optimal effect of the electrolytes, water should be offered for free intake.
- The most common reason horses don't drink at the show is because they lose more electrolytes with sweat.
- Only when this loss is compensated for by an electrolyte intake, the horses take up sufficient water again!
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Magnesium chloride
- Calcium chloride
- Grape sugar
|Crude fibre||0,1 %|
|Raw ash||27,6 %|
|Moisture content||71,4 %|
Questions & Answers about EquiPower - Electrolyte Liquid
English reviews written for EquiPower - Electrolyte Liquid
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available