Support for the hooves, coat & skin
(€ 22,45 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With biotin, methionine, zinc & copper
- With sulphur-containing amino acids
- Easy to dose
Item no.: VEP-389006, Content: 2 kg, EAN: 4260003890060
Biotin offers an optimal supply of nutrients to support the hooves, skin and coat with biotin, methionine, zinc and copper.
- The supplement is made with biotin, zinc, copper and sulphurous amino acids that can occur through one-sided feeding or from digestive issues.
- According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), this product can be used in competitions (ADMR-compliant).
- Adult horses (500 kg): 10g per day
- Foals, young horses and small horses: 5 g per day
- Administer via the feed.
- Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Wheat feed flour
- Wheat bran
- Grape sugar
- Linseed oil
|Crude protein||12 %|
|Crude fat||3,2 %|
|Crude fibre||2,8 %|
|Raw ash||3,9 %|
Nutritional additives per kg/litre
|Biotin as D (+) - biotin|
|Copper E4 copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate|