Eggersmann ReVital Cubes
A special feed made without grains
(€ 1,28 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low in starch and sugar
- With high-quality rice bran
- Adjusted mineral and vitamin content
Item no.: ASS-1255-310, Content: 25 kg, EAN: 4029862012163
If your vet has diagnosed your horse with laminitis, PSSM, azoturia or Cushing's disease, it will need a special type of feed. The aforementioned diseases are caused by metabolic blockages, which to a large extent are due to an excessive supply of carbohydrates from grains like oats, barley, corn or spelt. The diseases are also linked to obesity, which is often caused by the horse's diet.
The ReVital Cubes contain no grain. The energy your horse needs comes from the high-quality, easily digestible rice bran that naturally contains fat. The rice bran is more efficiently digested than grains are.
This means that a significantly smaller amount of the feed is needed to obtain the same amount of digestible energy.
Rice bran is also characterised by a low but high-quality protein content that is supplemented by the many essential amino acids in the ReVital Cubes. The high levels of vitamins and minerals in the ReVital Cubes are optimally adapted to a small amount of feed. A special mix of herbs included in the recipe could have a positive effect on the metabolic processes.
- Horses and ponies that have light energy needs should be fed approx. 200 g per 100 kg of body weight/day. The feed should be combined with good-quality, late-harvested hay.
- For work horses or for horses that are getting back to work after a recovery period, feed up to 300 g/100 kg of body weight/day. Increased rations should only be adjusted if your horse no longer has visible body fat.
- For smaller quantities we recommend adding a high-quality mineral feed to your horse's diet.
- For horses with dental problems, hastily eaters or old horses, the pelleted feed should be soaked before use.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- 25,5% Apple pomace (dried)
- 25% Lucerne meal
- 22,5% Rice hulll bran
- 9,5% Linseed meal
- 6,2% Lignocellulose
- 5% Calcium carbonate
- 3,6% Molasses
- 1,2% Sodium chloride
- 0,1% Artichokes
- 0,1% Dandelion leaves
- 0,1% Ginkgo biloba
- 0,1% Hawthorn flowers
- 0,1% Milk thistle
|Crude protein||11,8 %|
|Crude fat||5 %|
|Crude fibre||19 %|
|Raw ash||11 %|
|Ingredients||per 1 kg|
|Digestible crude protein||89,7 g|
|small intestine digestion crude protein||75,9 g|
|Digestible energy||9,5 mj|
|Convertible energy||8,2 mj|
|Ingredients||per 1 kg|
|Vitamin A 3a672a||21.000 UI|
|Vitamin D3 3a671||2.000 UI|
|Vitamin E 3a700||500 mg|
|Vitamin C 3a312||100 mg|
|Vitamin B1 3a821||20 mg|
|Vitamin B2 3a825i||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 3a831||20 mg|
|Vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin||50 mg|
|Niacin 3a314||50 mg|
|Calcium D-panthotenate 3a841||40 mg|
|Biotin 3a880||650 µg|
|Folic acid 3a316||7,5 mg|
|Choline chloride 3a890||250 mg|
|Iron as iron II sulfate monohydrate 3b103||210 mg|
|Manganese as manganese (II) oxide 3b502||175 mg|
|Zinc oxide 3b603||290 mg|
|Copper as copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405 and copper (II) glycine chelate hydrate||50 mg|
|Selenium as sodium selenite 3b801||0,9 mg|
|Calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202||2,1 mg|
Questions & Answers about Eggersmann ReVital Cubes
English reviews written for Eggersmann ReVital Cubes
- No reviews available