Dr. Weyrauch No. 3 Dragon Slayer
Herb & oleaginous fruit recipe
(€ 92,66 / kg, Price shown includes 10% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Support for the musculoskeletal system
- Free of preservatives
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
Item no.: WEY-Pferd-3.3, Content: 1.500 g, EAN: 4260614540095
German packaging: Nr. 3 Drachentöter
Arthritis, arthrosis, spar, tendon damage and many other diseases of the musculoskeletal system are attributed to long-term nutritional deficits. The Dragon Slayer provides targeted nutrients that are required by ageing horses or during special circumstances. These nutrients support the body in fighting inflammation caused by trouble with the joints or movement.
- This nutritional supplement is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (from flax, hemp, evening primrose and borage seeds), glucosamine sulphate, natural antioxidants from specially selected herbs, organic sulphur and silicon sources, natural vitamin E, vitamin B and vitamin C sources. The need for these high-quality nutrients increases when there are signs of wear or inflammation in the joints or musculoskeletal system.
- The highly efficient and concentrated nutritional components of the Dragon Slayer recipe leave no space for the useless fillers that are usually added to horse feed, such as glucose, wheat semolina, etc. This means that it is effective even when used in small amounts Like all dr.WEYRAUCH products, No. 3 Dragon Slayer is guaranteed to be free of preservatives, sweeteners, binders, flavourings or fillers. The recipe does not include green-lipped mussels!
Adequate prostagland formation
The triple unsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids from linseeds, hemp, evening primrose, borage and black cumin are necessary for the metabolism to form anti-inflammatory prostaglandins.
These prostaglandins are tissue hormones that can control the sebum secretion of the skin, inhibit enzymes that cause tissue damage, and can even influence behavior. They could bring the immune system into harmony, positively influence the allergy process, prevent platelets from clumping and improve the fertility of mares and stallions.
Omega-3 fatty acids include alpha-linolenic acid, which is partly converted into eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which is more valuable for the body, and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is the basis for the formation of the tissue hormone prostaglandin 3, which has an active anti-inflammatory effect in the body.
- The omega-6 fatty acids include gamma-linolenic acid (from borage and evening primrose oil) that form dihomogammalinolenic acid (DGLA). The DGLA contributes to the formation of prostaglandin 1, which also helps to fight inflammation. To ensure the positive effect from dihomogammalinolenic acid, an additional sufficient supply of omega-3 fatty acids is necessary.
Regeneration of connective tissue:
- Glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate are usually made by the body itself. They are the building blocks of cartilage, bones, tendons and skin. In the case of nutrient deficiencies, it often makes sense to first consume these body building blocks from food. Manganese, silicon (from millet, horsetail and bamboo shoots) or sulfur promote the body's own synthesis of these so-called proteoglycans.
Specially selected herbal combination:
- In addition to devil's claw, ginger and tarragon, many other traditional herbs have been added to the recipe. These herbs - rich in very special secondary plant substances - round off the recipe perfectly.
Natural sources of vitamins:
- Certified brewer's yeast supplies natural B vitamins, aronia fruits and pomegranate supply vitamin C and added natural vitamin E combine as highly bioavailable nutrients that support tissue regeneration.
Older horses or horses that have already been subjected to heavy stress in life, and race horses in early training can benefit from the Dragon Slayer. Just add it to the feed, at best combined with the No. 4 Gold Value supplement. Please note that the dragon slayer contains plant components, such as devil's claw, which are currently subject to the doping regulations. Therefore, a five-day feeding break before competitions is recommended.
- Feed 20 to 30 g daily (1.5 to 2 measuring spoons full)
- To support special circumstances, use 40 g
- This product is doping-relevant and should not be used for 5 days before a competition. Since this is a very high quality product, it can be used for intermittent or short term use.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
Additives per kg
|Natural vitamin E.||6.000 mg|
|Crude protein||9 %|
|Crude fat||7 %|
|Crude fibre||6 %|
|Raw ash||9 %|
- Oleaginous fruits (Flax, hemp, borage and evening primrose seeds)
- Dried herbs
- Goose fingers
- Dried Roots
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Rose hips
- Seaweed (Schizochytrum limacinum)
- Dried Bark (Cinnamon, willow)
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Millet dry extract (containing silicon)
Questions & Answers about Dr. Weyrauch No. 3 Dragon Slayer
1 English review written for Dr. Weyrauch No. 3 Dragon Slayer
8 customer reviews in all languages
1 customer review in English
8 customer reviews in all languages