Supplementary feed for sport horses and stallions
In the performance horse, components of the musculoskeletal system, the ligaments, cartilage and bones are heavily used. CHAMPION-VITAL contains the nutrients that support healthy muscle building on the feeding side.
- Large horses (500 - 600kg bodyweight): 150g per day.
- Small horses and ponies:
- (400 - 500kg bodyweight): 120g per day.
- (300 - 400kg bodyweight): 100g per day.
- CHAMPION-VITAL must be mixed with the main feed in the specified amounts every day.
- We recommend adding electrolytes immediately after the competition.
- Sport horses of any orientation
- Young stallions preparing for licensing
- Stallions during the breeding season
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Atcom CHAMPION-VITAL
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available