Atcom Atcom ALLERGO-VITAL
For little "sensitive ones"
Atcom Allergo Vital is specially tailored to the specific nutritional needs of horses with allergy disposition, summer eczema or other skin problems, susceptibility to hoof rash, metabolic disorders such as equine metabolic syndrome (EMS), PSSM or equine Cushing's syndrome. It is free from molasses or molasses pulp, herbs, wheat components and alfalfa. For the daily supply of all important minerals, vitamins and trace elements.
- 1.5 - 2% hay based on the horse's body weight per day (e.g. 7.5 - 10kg for a 500kg horse - adapted to the available grass when grazing).
- If concentrated feed is required, we recommend using straight feeds such as oats or hydrothermally digested cereal flakes (e.g. LEXA flake mix).
- Quantity tailored to the horse's individual performance requirements.
- 20g Atcom ALLERGO-VITAL per 100kg bodyweight of the horse daily.
- During situations of increased need (e.g. changing coat) we recommend a dosage of 30 g Atcom ALLERGO-VITAL per 100 kg body weight.
The active ingredients contained in ALLERGO-VITAL:
- Are suitable for horses at risk of allergies
- Secure the basic need for essential nutrients in a highly available form
- Support the natural change of coat
- Promote the colour and shine of the coat
- Support the healthy function of the skin
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Atcom ALLERGO-VITAL
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available