Agrobs AlpenGrün Mash
With prebiotic Prenatura® fibres, without lucerne
(€ 2,30 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- To support digestion
- Optimal Ca:P ratio of 2:1
- Free from grain and bran
Item no.: ASS-053461, Content: 15 kg, EAN: 4039159011038
The AlpenGrün Mash has a unique base of Prenatura fibre, consisting mainly of the leaves and seeds of warm-air-dried grasses and herbs. This Prenatura fibre provides highly digestible prebiotic crude fibre that can promote the growth of beneficial gut bacteria.
Flaxseed granules and psyllium serve as a supplier of mucilage. The unsaturated fatty acids they contain can help to improve your horse's skin and coat.
Gently dried beetroot, carrot, apple and parsnip have been added for extra taste, as have rosehip, fennel and caraway. The recipe is free from grain, bran and molasses, making the mash suitable for horses with metabolic issues as well as for daily feeding.
Details at a glance:
- Prebiotic Prenatura® fibres, without alfalfa
- Especially tasty with fruit and vegetables such as carrot, beetroot, parsnip and apple
- Optimum calcium:phosphorus ratio of 2:1
- Psyllium and flaxseed provide important mucilage
- Fennel and caraway support digestion
- Rose hip serves as a natural source of vitamin C
- Very economical
For daily feeding 80-100 g per 100 kg target body weight.
Mixing ratio AlpenGrün Mash to water = 1:3 to 1:7
(E.g.: 0.5 kg AlpenGrün Mash with 1.5 l water)
- Pour warm, no longer boiling water on AlpenGrün Mash, stir well, allow to swell for approx. 5-10 minutes and feed lukewarm
- If necessary, AlpenGrün Mash can also be mixed with cold water and fed. The swelling time is extended to 15 to 20 minutes.
- The manufacturer recommends introducing the feed gradually.
For mineral supply, an AGROBS® mineral feed suitable for the horse and its needs can be fed, for example, Naturmineral.
|Animal Feed:||Single Horse Feed|
- Prenatura® dry green fibres
- Linseed granulates
- Apple pomace
- PRE ALPIN structured fibres
- Red Beets
- Cold-pressed oil mix
- Linseed oil
- Camelina oil
- Rose hip peels (seedless)
|Crude protein||13,3 %|
|precaecal digestible crude protein||8,8 %|
|Crude oils and fats||5,7 %|
|Crude fibre||21,5 %|
|Raw ash||7,5 %|
|Digestible energy||10,11 mg|
|Viable Energy ME||8,6 mg|
0 English reviews written for Agrobs AlpenGrün Mash
25 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 25 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available